Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Top 5 Characters You Wish You Could Drown

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY

TOP 5 CHARACTERS YOU WISH YOU COULD DROWN

Welcome to my first Top Five Wednesday! I was actually really excited for this topic, it was scary how easy it was for me to pick my top five hated characters basically.

In no particular order:

  1. Octavian from the Heroes of Olympus Series - This shithead, honestly, if it wasn't for him, the seven could of had SO MANY less problems. He was so annoying, and I just wanted either someone to punch him or for Rachel to out prophecy him and sass him.
  2. Maven from the Red Queen - To those of you that haven't read Red Queen, read it. Then you'll understand why I would not only drown him, I'd bring him back up and drown him again, because he deserves it.
  3. Clancy Gray from The Darkest Minds Trilogy - I have a tumblr post going (excuse my french) that says clancy gray is the definition of a fuckboy. He is. If you looked up the definition of the word, it would just be a picture of him.
  4. Aria from Under the Never Sky - I never read the second and third books, so I honestly can't say if she gets better, but she's literally, so annoying. I can't stand her. I thought I was going insane when I read the book the first time, and when I tried to re-read it, I remembered why I disliked it. This girl.
  5. America Singer from The Selection series - Her name itself annoys me, and most of her actions and the people she surrounds herself do also. Can I just drown the series? 

No comments

Post a Comment