Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Sunday Post (2)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.











On the blog

  • The Young Elites Review (4/5) 
  • Top Five Wednesday (which was posted on Wednesday but now says posted on Friday...)
  • Finnikin of the Rock (4/5)
Little bit of a weird week this week, but I managed to get both my review's up so I deserve a pat on the back, to be quite honest. It's my birthday weekend (with my birthday being tomorrow!!!!) So I'm hoping to get some books + another trip to the library is due to happen.

I'm still getting into a schedule, so bare with me everyone! I'll be working for my dad the last two weeks of July, so god knows those two weeks will be a little messed up when it comes to posts, but I'm going to try my best!

How has your week been?

No comments

Post a Comment