Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Things on your Bookshelf that aren't Books

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY

This week's Top Five Wednesday theme is things on your bookshelf that aren't books! I have three bookshelves in the back room where all my books are, so theres an eclectic range of things. 


First thing is a signed tennis ball, and all the signatures are from the Delray Beach Open. Signatures include Andy Roddick, the Bryan Brothers, and Jack Sock.


There's currently about six yearbooks stacked on one of my bookshelves, since both my sister and I would each get yearbooks. The one above is from my senior year in high school!


Weights are also on the bookshelf, because my dad has no where else to put them back here. 


Two magazine holders are also featured on the bookshelf, and they hold all my Time magazine's from when I was subscribed. I subscribed for about two years because I was in the debate program at my school.

The last things that are also on my shelves are textbooks and review books for all the AP classes I took in school, along with dual enrollment classes I took!

What do you have on your shelf that aren't books?

No comments

Post a Comment