Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Sunday Post (1)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.










Magical Stories will turn one week old on Tuesday! Posts will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (which was a little different from the past week). Bear with me as I tweak a couple of things and get into the jam of blogging!

Book reviews for Snow Like Ashes and The Winner's Curse were on the blog this week, and I also talked about Dark Matter, one of Syfy's new shows.

I'm still in the process of re-reading City of Bones, and I finished Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe last night and cried. Book review for that will be coming up soon!

I still have three books left to read from my library haul, Finnikin of the Rock, The Young Elites, and the Da Vinci Code, and I also just bought The 5th Wave and I'm looking forward to reading that.

I'm also slowly making my way through Marvel comics, and I'm following a reading order I found online that starts at the very first Fantastic Four, so it should be a journey, but I'm excited for it! My dad also told me we might be able to go to Florida Supercon, and I'll cry if we do because Hayley Atwell, Brett Dalton, Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley will be there and ugly fandom tears will be everyone, especially if I get an autograph.

Finally, Happy Father's Day to all!


No comments

Post a Comment